Prior to first visit, make sure that all forms are completed online.
Read the Service Agreement and Polices form.
A paper copy of the Service Agreement and Polices form and the Veterinary Release Form should be printed and signed prior to/at first visit.
- Prior to each visit make sure that all info is up to date (feeding, meds, vaccinations, etc.)
- Written proof of required vaccinations (DHLPP, Rabies, Bordetella) – 1st time you board your pet – updated when date expires
- Separate food into individual meals using plastic bags. Please label each meal legibly with the date for which it is intended and your pet’s first and last name (ex. Rex Smith Tuesday 11/2/16 AM). There no need to bring food or water bowls; they are provided. You may provide treats for your pet during his/her visit, but please, no rawhide chews or jerky treats.
- Dog had a well-fitting collar or harness and ID tag. Dog’s name must be seen clearly)
- Please do not allow any member of the family to display emotional “farewell” scene. Dogs sense and reflect our emotions; your pet can be unnecessarily made to feel anxious about boarding.
- Refrain from having more than one or two family members in the office for Check-In
- Make sure to make a reservation ahead of time for boarding